Saturday, November 8, 2008

Big Sister=Big Helper


Adam's mom got Adeline taking Mommy's Milk from a bottle when she was here and after she left, we needed a new helper. Ella loves feeding Adeline her bottle. Adeline loves it too. Ella is such a big helper. She holds, rocks and plays with her baby. She opens her diaper so I can change it. She brings me anything I need (wipes, diaper, pacifier, my water). She sings lullabies to Adeline. Ella loves to get herself dressed in the morning and helps me make meals. She ROCKS!!

2 comments:

TnTnPnR said...

Way to go Ella!!! We are so proud of you!

sdbross said...

Thanks for your call today. I have recovered from Cotlet sickness. Anna was a real pill when we stopped for dinner, something about her tummy hurting - it took a couple more hours before the candy wore off!