Wednesday, November 24, 2010

She's FINALLY here!!!!!!
















Our sweet Charlotte Ann was born on 11-17-10 at 3:05 am at The Baby Place, weighing in at 9 lbs. 6 oz. and 23 inches long. She really wanted to make sure she was ready before she "officially" became part of the family and those 2 weeks past my due date were full of anticipation and anxiety. But I am thrilled that I was able to have a successful VBAC and have the natural childbirth experience I have always desired (I know, I'm crazy!! But it was amazing AND intense AND, yes......a wee bit painful. But the recovery has been incredible!) I had contractions sporadically for 2 days and FINALLY and ALL of a SUDDEN, they became closer together and BAM!!!! at 1am, I was in transition and barely able to wake up Adam, call the birthing center, our neighbor and get in the car. When I got to the center, they said "It's time to push!!!" and 35 minutes later Charlotte was in my arms!!


Charlotte is an absolute doll and her big sisters adore her. Adam has been sooooo fabulous taking care of all of his girls! We are so blessed. Friends continue to bring us meals and stock our freezer and pantry. Did I mention we are so blessed?

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Congratulations! Another beautiful girl. I am so happy for you all. Happy Thanksgiving.