Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ella's 1st day of Preschool


Today was Ella's first day of preschool. She was so excited. She usually sleeps in until 8:30 or so, but this morning she walked out of her room at about 7:30, completely naked. She said "My pajamas are in the hamper and I'm ready to get dressed for preschool." Preschool starts at 9:20.









She was such a big girl when I dropped her off. She wasn't the least bit sad or scared (it probably helped that it is the same preschool I worked at last year) and went right in without me.









I was able to go do some shopping (all by myself!!) with some gift cards and birthday money I've been holding on to. When I picked her up she was so proud to show off what she had made and have her picture taken with her teacher, Miss Erin.












She told me all about her day on the car ride to TCBY for "Waffle Cone Wednesday". This is what she told me: "I ate Goldfish crackers, sang songs, danced, played in the sandbox and the swings. Read books. Glued Mac N Cheese on my "E".


The whole family is going out to dinner tonight to celebrate her 1st day and our 8th anniversary.

2 comments:

TnTnPnR said...

Yea Ella! What a big girl you are! We are so proud of you!!! You looked so pretty too. :) Just like her mommy.

Jilene said...

she looks so big and grown up. and happy anniversary to you too!