Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Hippo, a Puppy and a BAT!

Ella loves her red Hippo named Lovely and her purple, poodle named Puppy very much. She sleeps with them every night and brings them with us in the car. Well, she has added a new friend. BAT!! It is a Halloween decoration that her Grammy Jane sent with a huge box of presents, clothes, etc. I repeat......it is a HALLOWEEN DECORATION!!! But, it has a fuzzy body and pretty, sparkly wings. Ella now brings Bat with her to bed. She woke up in the middle of the night and tried to sneak into bed with us; with Lovely, Puppy and Bat. I told her we didn't have enough room for her and all her friends. I ended up going to lay with her (and her friends) in her bed for a little while. She put Bat on my belly and said it was for her Baby to snuggle with. She even spread out the bat wings so it was "hugging" my belly (her Baby). I am happy that she loves of all God's creatures, but I haven't warmed up to Bat, yet. We'll see how long this love affair lasts. But, in the meantime, I will try to sneak a picture of her sleeping with her bat.

No comments: