Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dermabond, Dance and a Birthday

Ella had tumbled into a chair with a metal frame while she was at a Weight Watchers Meeting with me. OUCHIE!! It was pretty nasty looking and there was a lot of blood. I am so thankful they were able to use Dermabond instead of stitches. She told Daddy that she was brave but Mommy kinda acted like a little kid :)

Of course this happened right before her first Dance Recital and 4th Birthday, so we have plenty of pictures with her eye. She did such a great job at the recital. We were so very proud of her. My pictures turned out really dark and blurry, so I'm not posting them. If I ever figure out how to post a video, I will put it on here.

Party time!!


I love this picture. I love that her friend Anna is also blowing.

My friend Wendi made these adorable cupcakes.


Ella's friends Anna and Amelia were here from WA. Ella was SOOOO happy.

Our little Hula Girl.



Ella at Dress Rehearsal


My brave little girl!!





2 comments:

TnTnPnR said...

What a princess! She is such a doll despite her fall! I bet you were so proud at her dance recital! Happy belated 4th b-day Ella!!

TheMathes4 said...

Poor little thing! Sounds like she was tough though!