Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reality :)

It is so much fun to put the prettiest, most precious pictures on this blog. My girls really are pretty and precious. But.............it's not always pretty and precious at our house! So I thought it was time to put some pictures on here that reflect the reality of motherhood. Sometimes it messy, loud and crazy! But that's why I love it!! I try to embrace EVERY moment.
I love my pretty, precious, messy, loud and crazy girls.

Here are some pretty and precious pictures:




They are still pretty and precious girls, but here are some pictures of the crazy times :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl....I feel your anguish in the not so pretty times. This made me laugh because I too have "precious" children.
Diane

Anonymous said...

I love Ella's expression when her sister was being a little to loud. It made me laugh!

yui said...

cute pictures!