Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adeline is actually ON the chart this time!!!

Adeline loves stroller rides.
Swinging at Settlers Park.

Me and my precious girls.

Adeline wants to walk like Ella.

Feet are fun!

My sleepy girls! I stayed in the car in the garage and read a book so they would stay asleep.

My new favorite thing. I got this at Others Mothers a few weeks ago and I'm still excited!

Not a fan of peas!

Ella is such a great Big Sis and Mommy's #1 Helper


Adeline just had her 6 month check-up and she is on the chart for length and weight!! 95th percentile. I had her doctor print it off for me to put in her baby book :) Adeline continues to be the tiniest one of us girls. She's the "petite" one!

ADELINE: 27.5 inches and 19 lbs. 7 oz.
ELLA: 28 inches and 25 lbs. 10 oz.
MOMMY: 28 3/4 inches and 21 lbs. 9 oz.

1 comment: