Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun pictures from the past few weeks

Pictures of Adeline at 6:00 am (just hanging out with Mom, waiting for Sis to wake up)

"Give me the spoon! I can feed myself!"

YUMMY SWEET POTATOES

Ella's new "Swim Suit". (What can I say? She was born in Vegas!!)

Adeline loves this Elmo car (it was from Ella's 1st B-day cake).
She gets so serious and focused trying to get to it :)

I love her dimply cheeks!! So squeezable!

Ella and her Fire Hat. We went to the Fire Station for a Car Seat Installation/Inspection and Ella got to sit in a Fire Engine and got a tour of the station.

Ella was so excited to have a RAINBOW in our backyard that she just had to take a picture.
The other side of the rainbow ended in some dark grey clouds,
but we couldn't fit the whole thing.








4 comments:

Beth said...

Cute pictures...What a neat picture of the rainbow!!

TnTnPnR said...

Great pics Nat! OMG I LOVE Ella's new swimsuit! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

OMG-the swim suit pic-is sooo freaking cute-(((---: What a BTF family you have...LUV Megan

Anonymous said...

You are such an upbeat mommy! You're awesome--I love the swimsuit & the vegas comment--too funny! --jen k.